Green Apple Information
- Green Apple Lunches is a nutritious eco-friendly, on-site school lunch program using bio-degradable lunch trays.
- Green Apple Lunches are prepared at our kitchen using fresh, locally grown and seasonal ingredients creating appealing menu choices for students.
- At Green Apple Lunches students enjoy a selection of hot or cold entrées (including a daily sandwich bar). In addition to their entrée they have the opportunity to make their own choices from the salad bar including a green salad, a variety of toppings, fresh fruit salad, whole fruit and 2% milk or filtered water creating a well balanced meal.
- Green Apple Lunches are age-appropriate servings as determined by USDA dietary recommendations. We also believe in reducing food waste and encourage students to take only what they know they can eat so as not to throw away the food that they don’t eat.
- Green Apple Lunches utilizes an online ordering system making it easy for parents to set up an account. If you need your student's ID # to set up your account please contact us at email@example.com
About Us:Monica Bencze - has an Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology and her Bachelor of Science in Health Science. She has over 15 years working in education and counseling with children and adolescents. She has a passion for educating and providing nutritious and wholesome food to kids and has over 10 years of catering experience having worked in Europe and the US.
Contact Us:Green Apple Lunches
2271 Lake Ave. #6312
Altadena, CA 91003